Saturday, March 22, 2008

Posting to Say I'm Too Busy for Posting

This will be a very quick update on why I haven't posted at all this week.

Project 1 to be finished by Easter: I have been so busy stashbusting for Easter I haven't had time to post. I am almost finished with my daughters Easter dress. I just have a few minor finishing details. It looks great. I will take pictures tomorrow and definitely post them.

Project 2 to be finished by Easter: I absentmindedly told my daughter that I wanted to make her a cape. Ooops! I have some black and white wool that I bought a couple of years ago for this and just haven't done it. She is growing out of her winter coat so this will be great for the rest of spring and probably next fall. It totally doesn't go with her Easter dress but oh well! I have this all cut out and will quickly sew it up today.

Project 3 to be finished by Easter: As I was finishing my daughters dress I thought about what I would wear to church. I do not have very many dresses or skirts that I could wear and realized that I shouldn't wear pants. I have some brown corduroy and a Burda pattern that I could whip up and so that is on the roster for today also. I know that it is not very springy but it is what I have and it is cold here and so I think that it will work. The shirt that I will put with it is a little more springy looking.

So, that is what I am working on. If I get this all finished I will have gone through about 8 yards of fabric. That would be a huge accomplishment for me. I have to get going. I have lots to do!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful Saturday and a blessed Easter!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!