Thursday, August 23, 2007

First Day of 2nd Grade

Earlier this week I finished an outfit for my daughter. Here she is on her way to her first day of Second Grade a couple of days ago. I cannot believe how big she is getting.

Knitting update: I have been practicing continental knitting. I am very slow and awkward. I want to give up but I know in my head that I should keep working and practicing. Eventually I will get faster and not so awkward. All I want is to work on my socks the way I am used to. So, I think that I am going to make my socks and then practice intermittently. Enough blogging. On to the socks!

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to change the way you knit. I KNOW how to knit correctly, and I always think that I'll do it that way on the next project. But it's just so much easier to do it the way that feels comfortable!

    We aren't going to be able to come to ANchorage till Friday night, so we are going to have to scramble to do all of the things we want to do. Call me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sewing for kids would be so much fun. Maybe one day I'll be able to do that!

    BTW - Yes, keep with the continental knitting. That's the only way I know how to knit actually, so it's easy for me to say, but you will really like it once you get used to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!