Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's been SUNNY!

I know that I haven't blogged in a while. Long periods between entries was not what I wanted to happen. This blog is supposed to motivate me to create something consistently. Well, I have been doing some knitting. My socks are coming along. BUT, is has been SUNNY! Now for most in the "lower 48" this isn't any big deal. Up here in AK sun is everything. The world stops for sunny days. This past week it has been in the 70's and glorious. I know, this doesn't sound warm to most, but again, up here it is FANTASTIC! I cannot remember the last time we had weather like this in August and I have lived here my whole life. So, you will have to cut me some slack. We are too busy playing. I will have plenty of inside time come Winter so now I MUST PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!

1 comment:

  1. It was 83 here today!

    Sorry I haven't called, I will try tomorrow. We got an offer on our house, so we will be coming to Anchorage sometime in the next two weeks. WE MUST GET TOGETHER!!!!

    MOOOOOSESSS TOOOOOOOTH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!