Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Daughters Jammies

I thought I would post a picture of my daughter's Tinkerbell jammies that I lovingly stayed up until 3 AM so she would have them on her birthday. They are a little big but she loves them. She said they were her 2nd favorite gift (A build a bear with outfits and accessories took 1st place) because they were handmade and really from me. Wasn't that sweet? Sometimes I think I'll keep her.

Her brothers jumped in the pictures because they wanted to be in Mommy's blog. The 3 year old was disappointed that I did not have some pictures of him fishing. What can I do? He didn't fish. Oh well, this will make it up to him. He is easy to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!