Thursday, August 23, 2007

ARRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!

I can't find my Sew Stylish that I just bought!!! I am going out of my mind. I am beside myself. What am I going to do? I am going to have to go out and buy it again. SHOOT! I had it in my car. I read it all the way home. I thought it came in my house but I can't find it anywhere. And, to make matters even worse it is accompanied by the newest Interweave Knits! There is an awesome v-neck cable sweater that I am dying to make. I am restraining myself from purchasing yarn because I need to work on a sweater for my husband that I started at the end of last winter. But I want to look at the new sweater. I want to drool and dream about making it.

I AM IN AGONY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!