Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Love this Sew Stylish!


I picked up the Spring Sew Stylish up today and I LOVE it. There are so many great articles. There is a ton about draping which was fun to read. I love the short article they have about making your own croquis. Paula of Sew Confused has a post with her croquis trying different skirts. This was so interesting to me and I was wondering exactly how to go about making one. This Sew Stylish gives me the answer. It is really easy to do. Burda Style also has some info about using these.

Anyway, this is a great issue and I am am sure that I will use quite a bit of the information inside.

On a side note: Here is my dress form all dressed up (courtesy of my darling daughter) and ready to go!



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Tamara,

    Thanks for the heads up on this. I'm going to try to pick it up on my next trip to JoAnn's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up yesterday at Barnes and Noble. My favorite was the croquis article. I am obsessed with my croquis, Polly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!