Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ready To Wear Contest at Pattern Review

I finally decided to enter the RTW Contest over at Pattern Review. It ends on Friday evening. I am really late but I wanted to do it anyway just so I would finish this project. I am going to recreate this jumper by Oiliy for my daughter. My version will be using lime green baby cord that I purchased specifically with this project in mind (this purchase was made before my fabric fast which tells you how long I have been procrastinating ). The contrast will be a lavender and lime plaid that I bought about 6 years ago. I used it for an adorable outfit for my daughter when she was a toddler but I still had quite a bit left.

I picked this because it will challenge me but not be too challenging. I did not find a pattern that was close to this style so have to alter another pattern quite a bit. This will definitely be the challenge for me. I have not really done this before. Once the pattern is made they the construction will be easier.

Stay tuned for some pattern alterations.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!