Thursday, February 14, 2008

Keep Warm My Little Valentines!

It has been fairly cold up here lately. Well, we have actually had a heat wave the last day or so. Today it was up to 30 degrees. But it has been quite cold and the downstairs where we sleep is quite cold. It is always about 10 degrees colder than upstairs. While this is great during the summer it can be a little chilly during the winter. My daughter wears multiple layers to bed as well as having a sheet, quilt, 2 light down comforters and often another blanket on her bed. She still will say sometimes that she was cold. So when I saw these rice pillows on Wise Craft I knew that I had to make one for her for Valentine's day. And of course I had to make them for my sons too because they would inevitably want one since she got one. Here are my children with their new rice pillows to keep them warm during the rest of this winter.

Other crafting updates:

I finished a knit shirt that I like that I just need to take a picture and then I will post.
I am on the last cuff of the cardigan sweater that I am knitting. As soon as I finish I will go buy some of the gray yarn. I am really looking forward to that. I LOVE this yarn.
I am working on a little girls outfit. I am trying a couple of new techniques on the skirt that I will share with you later.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a GREAT day!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!