Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sewing 911!!!

I have had this book for a few years and have never really had to use it. Well, my boys finally forced me to get it off the shelf.


I was so glad that I had it for this emergency. My boys were in my sewing room with me the other day. They were having a great time. I was sewing and unfortunately not paying the attention I should. I grabbed the next piece I needed from my cutting table. Lo and behold there were two nice slices in the back of my shirt bodice. I was not a happy camper!!! Luckily, I kept my wits about me and grabbed my book. I was able to mend the slices and now they are hardly noticeable (the bottom right one is noticeable but the one on the left side is quite hidden). Thank Goodness!!!


Have a great day! Until next time...

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!