Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Sweater Finally Finished !!! (Well Almost)

I sat down late last night to post this blog but alas the internet was not working. I should have realized that this would be the case since my husband had to go in to work last night to fix an internet outage. I couldn't find my camera anyway so it was better that I just post this morning.

I finally finished my son's sweater. It took so much longer than I thought it would when I last posted. It is amazing how long it takes to do a couple more rows on the sleeves and sew up all the seams. My seams are horrible it think but it is done and together. My son is only 5 so he won't notice that the craftsmanship is not up to Mom's usual standards. I just wanted it DONE! Now it finally is except for the buttons which I might have him help me pick them out. He would really enjoy that. He wasn't just lovin' getting his picture taken this morning but I finally got a good one of him.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It looks so good!

    Don't you get a little rush when you clip the last woven in end, and realize that it's DONE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now see, knitting baffles me. I want to knit, really I do. But every time I try to pick it up I get the most confused i"ve ever been! Beautiful sweater tho!! I love the pic of your little ones too from a few posts ago...such cuties!!

    Oh, and my daughter wore her hippy jeans to school and all the teachers stopped her, LOL. They want a pair now! (Not doin' it. Nope.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!