Friday, September 21, 2007

Ravelry Here I Come!!!

I received my Ravelry invite this morning. I was shocked when I saw the email. I was expecting it to take longer than it did. I am so excited!!! Although it is one more thing to do on the computer that will further distract me from the actual act of crafting. Oh well! It will take me some time to get it all set up but what fun that will be! My username is knitsewmuch if you want to check me out sometime. Guess I know what I will be doing this afternoon :).

1 comment:

  1. Yeee Haww! Congrats!

    I will be coming to Anchorage week after next on Monday and staying til Friday. I must go to Moose's Tooth. And you must come with me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!