Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Simple Silk Screening

I have been wanting to do silk screening for a while. I almost purchased some stuff to do it while I was at the Sewing Expo in March. I didn't buy anything then because I didn't want another project to figure out. I think that the Yudo machine that came out is really neat but I am not going to pay over $200 for something that I am pretty sure I will not do all the time.

Just the other day the Crafty Crow linked to an awesome easy silk screening idea on One Golden Apple. I can't wait to try it out. She made it look so simple. These are some cute t-shirts that the Golden Apple showed on her post. I think that I might even try this with my kids. My daughter is having a friend over to celebrate her birthday and this might be a fun thing to do.


Now I just need to find the supplies. Good luck to me!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!