Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Won Fabric!!! It can't get any better than that!

I am so excited! I won a yard of fabric from Sew Mama Sew! I cannot believe that I won. I rarely win anything. Here is what I picked. I have no idea what I will do with it but I just really liked it. There is so many possibilities. I think that it will be hard to choose the perfect project.


I haven't been sewing lately but I have been knitting. I love to knit while watching TV. I have just been wanting to sit a veg lately in front of the TV (It has been premier week) and so knitting has won out over sewing. I have so many sewing projects in my head. Someday they will be completed. I have been working on a sweater for my husband. I started this more than a year ago and did not get very far. I will post on his sweater later.

So long for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!