Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm Still Around!

I know it has been a while since I have checked in with you all. Life has been happening and not as much sewing. I have finished a couple more garments from my wardrobe challenge and sometime soon I will get pictures and review them. I wore them today and forgot to get pictures (as usual).

It seems like my motivation for sewing has been a little lacking lately. The skirt I made took way longer than it should have but I like the results. I think I have been a bit frustrated lately because that garment haven't gone together as I would have liked. I did get a Jalie shirt made up last night that went pretty quickly so that was a nice boost.

Well, enough rambling. I will hopefully be back soon with some garments.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!