Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ottobre 6-2008-38 Color Me Happy Quilted Jacket Sneak Peek

I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the jacket I am working on for my daughter. She would like it to be done before we go to the state fair tomorrow. I'm not sure that will happen but I will do my best.

Ottobre 6-2008-38 Tellu Quilted Jacket (pictured below in pink)


According to the pattern this is a fully lined jacket. I didn't want to do any lining (originally my daughter wanted this to be reversible) so I had to figure out how to finish the seams so they looked nice on the inside. I decided to cover them with FOE (unfolded). I think it has turned out nicely. Below is a picture of the outside of one side front (black) and the inside of one side front panel (pink). The teal covers the seam. The black binds the pocket to give it a finished look.


I am really happy with how it looks so far. My daughter is very excited to wear it. Better go get working!

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. Have a great day!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I will try to reply back to you if at all possible. Have a great day!