Well, it's done. The top is too floppy for my daughter but the foot fits. She really likes it. I ended up liking the striping on the foot but the top is to splotchy. Even though I do not really like the finished product I am proud of myself for finishing it. This is my first finished sock. The others I have tried have all been ripped. This one will be too but I will remake it and fix what I do not like. It was really fast to make. My daughter wants to just keep this sock but I just cannot be happy with one sock being right and the other being a disaster. Soon, I will show you two finished socks (if I do not get sidetracked first lol).
Monday, August 6, 2007
Sock is Finished
Well, it's done. The top is too floppy for my daughter but the foot fits. She really likes it. I ended up liking the striping on the foot but the top is to splotchy. Even though I do not really like the finished product I am proud of myself for finishing it. This is my first finished sock. The others I have tried have all been ripped. This one will be too but I will remake it and fix what I do not like. It was really fast to make. My daughter wants to just keep this sock but I just cannot be happy with one sock being right and the other being a disaster. Soon, I will show you two finished socks (if I do not get sidetracked first lol).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! A finished sock!
ReplyDeleteI am back online. WHOOO HOOO!!!
My cell doesn't work at my house, so I only get my messages when I am out and about. My home phone just got hooked up and I will call you tomorrow. Hugs!